Frequently Asked Questions about the Barcode Generator
- What can I make with this Barcode Generator?
- Is there limit to how many barcodes I can generate?
- Is this tool really free?
- What if I need support?
- Can I import generated barcodes into label software?
- Barcode Generator Usage Instructions
You can generate real barcodes which you can then scan with any wired or wireless barcode scanner. We recommend however not to modify the generated barcode image in graphic design software. Increasing the size will change the parameters as well as blur out the lines, making the barcode unreadable.
If you require custom sized barcodes for commercial use, use a barcode label software package instead.
Make as many barcodes as you need! We also have a QR Code Generator to help you make useful QR Codes. Our generator is perfect for the times when you have started your business and not sure about what barcode software will fill your long term needs, or if your current software for making barcodes is not working or has expired.
We built the tool for everyone to use. Whether you need one or twenty barcodes, feel free to utilize our barcode generator for your specific needs. We would also appreciate it if you would share this tool with anyone you know who might need to generate a barcode.
We are currently only able to provide the barcode generator tool “as is” and offer no dedicated support for it. However, we maintain the tool to ensure the best user experience possible.
If you like our tool and would like to find out more about our commercial services that PiiComm provides, please reach out to our dedicated sales team and they will be happy to answer your questions.
Our barcode generator provides three file output types (.png, .jpg, .gif) which can be used in virtually any type of software. We recommend to use the .png standard for the highest quality output.
1. Visit the Barcode Generator page
2. Select the type of barcode you need
3. Enter the data you require for the barcode
4. Preview your barcode by hitting the “Generate” button
(it will show up below the button)
5. Ensure your barcode information is correct
6. Enter a file name into the “File Name” box in the, and hit the generator button again
7. The generator will generate your barcode which will auto-download to your “Downloads”
(unless you modify the download location in the “Folder” field)
That’s it! We hope you enjoy using our tools!
– The PiiComm Team