Join Our Team
PiiComm is one of the most experienced firms in North America for designing, deploying and supporting mobility solutions. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Technical Account Representative
PiiComm is one of Canada’s great technology success stories. Now in our 10th year of operations, PiiComm has mobilized some of the largest organizations in the country. PiiComm’s ShipTrack, an industry leading cloud-based material visibility platform for transportation, retail, and manufacturing is looking for an energetic and dynamic individual to be our next Technical Account Representative.
The Technical Account Representative is an instrumental role in working with potential and existing clients on their ShipTrack environments. The role requires an individual that can bridge the gap between the technical and operational worlds and communicate clearly to both audiences.
You will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction.
If you do not posses the relevant technical knowledge but have professional front-line experience in sales or other customer-facing roles coupled with a strong technical aptitude, we will provide the training.
Initially this position is based in Plantagenet, ON
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Establish best practices
- Keep track of sales performance metrics
- Some travel required
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven work experience or strong aptitude in software
- Solid technical background or aptitude to learn digital technologies
- Familiarity with software sales or support
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Post-secondary education