Join Our Team
PiiComm is one of the most experienced firms in North America for designing, deploying and supporting mobility solutions. We are currently looking to hire the following positions:Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
At PiiComm, we maintain a high energy work environment with a family of dynamic sales representatives. What does the role of Senior Account Manager at PiiComm look like? You would be responsible for selling PiiComm’s Mobility and Professional Services portfolio within a specific geographical market. Would be a quota carrying sales team member expected to meet and exceed targets. Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers and territory. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors. A career at PiiComm will offer you firsthand experience and mentoring from our industry leading executive team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Self-motivation and a very strong drive to succeed
- A strong hunter mentality and ability to sell into new accounts
- Ability to forecast and track key account metrics
- An energetic, fun and driven personality with a solution oriented way of thinking
- To be proactive, innovative and have exceptional foresight
- 3-5 years of B2B & SaaS sales experience, with a proven track record of quota attainment
- Capability to sell to senior decision makers
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and sales CRM tools
What the position will offer:
- Be a part of a professional, energetic and passionate team
- Exceptional training and support from Executives who have been top performers in their field and are committed to your success
- A competitive compensation package that includes base salary and a generous commission structure
- An exciting, fast paced career in a rapidly growing company
- 1 year
- High School
Our unique team environment is unlike any other; at PiiComm we encourage all of our employees to share their ideas to help grow the business together and make a difference. This is a full time position based out of (TBD) reporting directly to the Head of Sales – North America and will be key to driving sales growth, strategic account planning, new product development, and launching new products.
Operations Support Analyst
PiiComm is an Information Technology firm specializing in the design, sales and support of mobile technologies to help empower our business clients to mobilize their staff, and optimize processes. This position requires an individual who is attentive to detail, has a positive professional attitude, and has the ability to work in a team environment effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the sales team to provide quotes;
- Work with the operations and finance team for purchasing as well as billing;
- Work with the mobility and other solutions teams;
- Present technology and other solutions to sales and clients;
- Resolve logistical and administrative issues in a timely manner;
- Other duties to be defined.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
- Post-Secondary education would be an asset;
- A background with purchasing policies and procedures would be an asset;
- Experience with Purchase and Sales Support would be an asset;
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude;
- Ability to learn and adapt to change in an effective manner;
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a corporate environment.
- High school or equivalent