Attending Home Delivery World 2015? Drop by booth #604 (next to FedEx) to learn why
Attending Home Delivery World 2015?
Drop by booth #604 (next to FedEx) to learn why one of the world’s largest retailers uses ShipTrack to provide last mile package visibility for ecommerce shoppers.
Pre-book A Demo
If you are evaluating last mile delivery management tools and planning to attend Home Delivery World, pre-book your ShipTrack demonstration now, by contacting us to schedule a time that works for you.
What Is Our 30-30 QuickStart Trial Offer?
No matter how much information, demonstrations and explainer videos you have studied, the only way to truly evaluate a solution is to try it. ShipTrack’s 30-30 QuickStart is a fully-functional, “no-obligation” production trial for up to 30 days and up to 30 drivers.
Why You Should Do A Trial?
- Driver safety – Is the driver app easy-to-use and developed from the ground up with driver safety in mind?
- Multi-platform– Does the app run on all three platforms to allow drivers who want to use their own devices?
- Native code – Native code is more efficient, runs faster and more reliable than “pseudo-code”.
- Ease of use – Our development team works directly with drivers to develop our tools.
- Video training – Explainer YouTube videos drastically shorten the learning curve.
- Disconnected operations – Will the lack of cell coverage prevent drivers from working?
- Saving time – What level of effort is required to get setup?
- Corporate integration – What options exist to integrate with your systems?
- Ongoing costs – What are the ongoing support costs?
- Route management – How are routes created and maintained over time as your business grows?
- Auto-dispatch – Are drivers dispatched automatically of is operator intervention required?
- Efficiency – Does the system eliminate paper completely?
- IT resources – Do you need an IT support person to support your system?
- Data protection – Is data secure, protected and available at all times?
- Service limitations – Does your connection to the internet impact performance?
- Geographic limits – Can you provide services anywhere on the globe?
- Operational costs – What hidden costs such as maintenance, licensing, upgrades, etc. are there?
- Customer feedback – Have you spoken to other users about their experiences?
- Fine print “gotchas” – Are contractual obligations restrictive or include, cancellation charges or lock-in clauses?
(april 8, 2015 (wed), 9:00 am) - (april 9, 2015 (thu), 4:30 pm)
Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart
240 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia, USA