More and more organizations are planning to partner with managed mobility services providers to help them realize their enterprise mobility deployments.
To grow and stay ahead of the competition, businesses rely on technology. Since 2008 I.T. budgets and staffing have not kept pace.
PiiComm helps customers to leverage managed mobility services by partnering with I.T. departments to adds skills and knowledge where it’s needed.
Outsourcing Managed Mobility Services
This approach delivers customers several key advantages:
1. Reduced Risk
Customers focus on growing their businesses and servicing customers. PiiComm provides project management and services that have been proven to:
- Speed-up time-to-deploy
- Maximize mobile user productivity
- Cost much less than in-sourced initiatives
2. Maintain Core Business Focus
Enterprise mobility infrastructures, technologies and manufacturers do not share much in common with standard I.T. (desktops & servers). While we execute on delivering a wide breadth of managed mobility services on your behalf you won’t be distracted by:
- Proprietary hardware and associated repair processes
- High device failure rates and required spares and repair management processes
- Idiosyncrasies of managing the lifecycle of mobile devices
3. Reduce Labour Costs
Saving as much as 30% of the cost of launching an enterprise mobility project in-house is not a typical for PiiComm customers. Ongoing management of hundreds or thousands of mobile devices that may be mission-critical can be extremely challenging. PiiComm delivers economies of scale to our customers because:
- We have refined and perfected processes over eight years of helping customers
- Customized systems, automated tools and trained technicians enable highly efficient workflows
- An extremely responsive partner ecosystem sees us a valuable intermediary and is quick to prioritize our requests
4. Skin in the Game
Pay only for those managed mobility services that you require. Our approach to every engagement is a financial risk-sharing approach where we invest our services upfront. Our services can be priced in a number of different methods in order to provide flexibility. The most common and customer-advantageous method is a small month charge per device. Not only will you save money on planning, deployment and management services, the services are customized for your particular requirements.